Lead Development Representative
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1683783
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising solutions platform for our brand partners. Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales across the entire digital media landscape. The Walmart Media Group Marketing and Growth Enablement team supports everything from event management to macro storytelling and change management.
We are looking for a Lead Development Representative (LDR) with hands on experience in lead qualification and management. You will be part of a team responsible for lead generation, event management and strategic agency partnerships, with a focus on generating new business and partnerships while educating the market on our value proposition.
As a Lead Development Representative at WMG, your role is to help generate and qualify new leads and set meetings with prospects for our Sales Teams, ultimately driving incremental revenue for our business. You will be the source of truth for ALL leads and lists generated across all activities (email, paid media, events, business dev and events).
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop a solid understanding of the WMG digital advertising value proposition and translate that into written (lead nurturing emails) and verbal (outbound/inbound phone calls) communication with prospective advertisers
- Establish an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing prospects and contacting them through a coordinated outreach combination of email, phone and paid/social media
- Engage prospective advertisers, stimulate their interest in WMG’s digital advertising solutions, qualify/disqualify them, think quickly and nimbly, overcome objections, and apply value propositions to specific advertiser scenarios
- Align with Sales & Sales Ops to see who will best drive demand, take qualified leads to the next level and set sales calls with prospective advertisers
- Capture and enter all lead generation activity into salesforce.com, and report on lead and stage development, forecasting and pipeline velocity, as well as key market/segment intelligence
- Measure and report out lead performance by tactic
- Support overall tools, measurement and reporting
- Manage the lead list across all user-facing communication channels including email, paid media and events
- Someone who can plan effectively and execute flawlessly.
- Highly organized with strong written and oral communication skills, ability to partner cross-functionally, build and manage relationships across an organization
- A proven problem-solver who can identify the root cause of challenge and proactively work to solve
- Experience in the advertising business
- 3-5 years’ experience in Lead Development and Management
- Worked in Marketing for an B2B company/advertising business