We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager to help reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers to reach and activate their audiences. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role building compelling, impactful advertising solutions such as fully self-serve platforms to provide campaign automation and management, full funnel campaign targeting and measurement solutions designed to support the needs of the world’s largest brands by helping shoppers discover, research and buy from leading brands across properties such as Walmart, Jet, Moosejaw etc.
If you’re excited about leveraging Walmart’s audience data to design, develop and manage the next wave of innovative, this will be an exciting career move for you. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative, innovative, data driven, influencer, problem solver and great communicator.
- Grow our advertising revenue by identifying new opportunities, developing strategic programs and executing upon those strategies by delivering new advertising solutions for our customers
- Partner with internal advertising sales team and Walmart retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit shoppers and our advertising clients
- Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Research the digital marketing ecosystem and players (including advertising partners, agencies, technology partners, and competitors) in order to inform product priorities
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 2+ years in product management, digital ad sales and/or marketing
- Passionate about advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-users and advertisers.
- Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally