The Walmart Media Group is looking for a passionate, curious and thoughtful associate marketing manager to support in the development of our seasonal and category advertising programs. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for the development and management of multi-category and seasonal integrated marketing campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem, featuring many of our top brand partners. You will work closely with Walmart’s advertising sales, marketing, retailtainment, site experience, category, vertical brands (i.e. Vudu, Jet.com), and seasonal activation teams to develop custom and scalable solutions for Walmart Media Group’s clients.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
In addition you will work to package these initiatives, source insights and develop stories, support media planning, manage marketing calendars and determine how to best insert brands into Walmart’s overall customer ecosystem
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Analyze insights to pull out valuable stats, identify gaps in insights (where more is needed), and ultimately build a story based on the numbers/trends
- Produce custom marketing collateral and packages designed to help advertising sellers position programs in market (creative and strong PowerPoint development skills a plus)
- Create sales talking points and FAQs
- Manage a holistic marketing calendar of all seasonal events
- Present materials to sales team
- Manage, track, respond to questions related to pitch collateral and packages
- Project manage multiple deadlines, stakeholders, work flows
- 3+ year’s marketing experience in retail, CPG, marketing agency or related field
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working