HRBP Walmart ecommerce - Retail
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Business Partners
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1658284
What you'll do at
About the Job
As a, HR Business Partner for the Walmart eCommerce Retail organization, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. It’s your role to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support associates and the business. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work.
- Develops the HR strategy to support the assigned business area’s strategy & objectives
- Provide HR guidance and support to the assigned business area across a breadth of areas including organizational design, talent management, employee development, performance management and change management
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
- Manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees the flawless execution of HR practices, systems, programs, and policies in the assigned business area
- A minimum of 8+ years of progressive human resource /business partner experience.
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture.
- Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self directed and motivated.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and recommend solutions.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.