Business Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1653752
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to partner questions and issues.
- Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Manages the execution and contributes to the development of continuous improvement plans for tools and processes
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partner Support and Resolution: Provides escalation support to both internal and external partners for the most highly complex issues;
- Reviews open tickets daily for follow-up, routing and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries; Provides oversight of team supporting internal customers in troubleshooting issues related to item-set up or other technical issues; ensures work is distributed efficiently across the team; Analyzes trends to identify root causes of common issues and provides input to effective solutions.
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute on business area objectives; Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance; Has performance and career development conversations; Maintains team motivation and engagement; Mentors specialists.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 - 5 + years of experience in e-commerce, operations and/or analytics.
- Prior experience managing small to large teams
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughput in the item lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike.
- Prior eCommerce experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.