Product Manager, Store Search
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team Search
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1653228
What you'll do at
Are you passionate about understanding what customers want and connecting them with the right products by building a world class Search engine? If so, the Search Product team is looking to hire a Product Manager that is passionate about delivering a great customer experience for Walmart Store search. The Online Store Search is helping busy families nationwide to get their groceries online so that they can save time and money for things that matter most.
In this role you drive product strategy and execution from inception through delivery for Store Search. You interact regularly with senior leaders and are responsible for delivering new initiatives and features that deliver value to the customer.
- 3 years product management, consulting or business experience.
- Ensure business and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
- Lead transformational initiatives to achieve major financial goals and/or KPIs
- Own and manage all aspects of the system to support Operations
- Lead a team of data scientists while partnering closely with engineering and design
- Foster a strong partnership with key stakeholders and senior executives
- Develop actionable insights from large data sets
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- In depth knowledge of big data and understanding of basic cycle of Machine learning development process.
- Leadership experience: Experience driving cross functional projects with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions that deliver measurable results at scale.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to structure problems for analysis, query data, and understand root cause.
- Experience working with data scientists and sophisticated optimization models
- Exceptional communication skills
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.