Talent Acquisition Coordinator ($20.00 an hour)
- Location PEDRICKTOWN, NJ
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1653064
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliantly.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our Human Resources team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides recruiting and HR Generalist support to the organization and this role is key to ensuring a brilliant employee experience.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in maintaining data for promotions, lateral moves, and transfers.
- Conduct for all hourly new hires.
- Prepares external and internal offer letters for new hires.
- Oversees compliance for I-9 forms.
- Responds to internal or outside requests relative to the hiring process.
- Conduct Orientation for external and internal hourly new hires.
- Support our recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, facilitating job postings, managing pre-hire onboarding, background check processing, and maintaining our applicant tracking system administration.
HR Data Management:
- Enter employment data into the HRIS system(s) for initial employee setup and any employment-related changes.
- Maintain data integrity through various system audits.
- Assist employees with performing functions within their self-service accounts, i.e. password resets.
- Maintain accurate and consistent employee personnel files and other related HR files.
- Tracking attendance and administering the point system.
- Notifying employees of their point’s status.
- Informing HRBPs when employees have violated the attendance policy.
- Support all aspects of the PTO process.
- Partner with HR Manager on the administration of FMLA/ LOA/ STD/ LTD.
- Assists team with reporting, tracking, and enrollment of eligible employees and their benefit deductions.
- Answer general employee questions regarding benefit plans and eligibility guidelines.
General Administrative Support:
- Process Verification of Employment requests.
- Administer and track Unemployment claims.
- Handle and/or direct employee inquiries regarding various company policies.
- Assist with special HR projects as assigned and provide general support to the HR Manager and team.
- Extract data from HRIS and/or compile data from other resources to prepare reports for the HR Team and other departments.
- Assist People Experience team with events, perks, and associate recognition programs.
- Maintain and update building communication channels with relevant current events and postings.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Bonus points:
- Past experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
- Knowledge and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including: FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, EEOC, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 11:00 am to 7:30 pm