Customer Care Product Manager - Walmart Ecommerce
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Customer Experience
- Team Product
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1643210
What you'll do at
Customer Care Product Manager, Walmart eCommerce
Customer Care plays a key role in shaping the future of our customer experience for US eCommerce customers of Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle and other affiliated brands by recommending and championing products, processes and solutions to improve Customer Care systems, Order Operations, and Order Management systems.
As a member of Customer Care Product organization, the Product Manager will help define the strategy, priorities and roadmap of support systems functionality for Customer Service Technology Solutions. This is an opportunity for a unique individual with a combination of product sensibility and technical expertise.
- Build products with superior user experience; understand how customers interact with the experience & iterate on it.
- Be the subject matter expert on Customer Care CRM Technology
- Develop and champion product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Customer Care product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Ensure analytical methods, tools and resources are in place to identify areas of opportunity for Walmart.com customer care, including cost savings, contact reduction and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the execution of complex roadmap for Service CRM
- Drive the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and planning between Customer Care Operations team, Cx Product and Engineering, Stores Care teams. Ability to lead Customer Care Product direction with these audiences with confidence and authority.
- Partner with other product teams in eCommerce and Stores to incorporate feedback into Care product development and improvement.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
We are a building a high-performance team looking for others who will challenge us to become even better. Come join an organization where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute significant impact by solving problems at a scale available to only a few entities in the world. At Walmart eCommerce, the products you create are only bound by the scope of your imagination.
4+ years of relevant work in product management with 2+ years as product manager in Customer Service related role, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service Product domain
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Experience with:
- Ajile methodology
- Product Design Documentation
- Critical Thinking and Customer and Agent-Focused Driven solutions
- Vendor package software, configuration, scope management
- Custom-designed software solutions
- Complex system interfaces
- Engineering and Technology development life cycle principles
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience (plus)
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.