Senior Manager, Perfect Order
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1637800
What you'll do at
To complement our customer value proposition strategy, we are focused on developing the capability to deliver a perfect post-purchase experience. The role will focus on delivering a Perfect Order to the customers by building the capability for real-time measurement, detection and classification of all defects at a granular order-by-order level, organizing and feeding this real-time defect information directly to appropriate Walmart associates (Retail, Supply Chain, Product & Engineering) and thousands of suppliers. These teams will then work in parallel across all issues to determine the true root cause and to quickly implement changes in data, processes or technology to prevent future defects of a similar nature from occurring.
- Analyze customer order defects and build detailed data requirements that will help answer the root cause of defects
- Develop product and feature roadmap to address order issues and improve site experience
- Partner with product, engineering, operations, category specialists, suppliers and other teams in to deliver the best customer experience.
- Build a business case for feature changes and obtain approval and funding from stakeholders
- Communicate project benefits and champion initiatives throughout the organization.
- Roll out new features and monitor changes.
- Attract, lead and develop best-in-class team members
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 10 years+ of experience in Program/Product management.
- Experience in an e-commerce
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Experience leading teams and delivering results in a cross-functional organization
- Be the customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of save money, live better for customers