Site Merchandising Manager, Seasonal Campaigns- Home
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1632877
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home. We are looking for a Site Merchandising Manager, Home Seasonal Campaigns to support our ‘one-stop-shop’ merchandising strategy for home specific seasonal events as well as integration into total site seasonal events and cross-category campaigns. You will lead the relationship for Home when planning and strategizing seasonal events and programs as well as working with cross functional teams on global site initiatives. Your goal will be to achieve total home business goals within the scope of targeted seasonal stories. You will inform campaign merchandise strategies, align teams on business goals, curate the site experience and leverage site analytics based decision making to drive sales. Success will be the timely and successful delivery of Seasonal campaigns and Home Programs that achieve sales and profitability goals and an exceptional customer experience.
- Plan and lead short and long-term Seasonal site merchandising strategies for the home business, ensuring that we tell the stories our customers are interested in as well as capitalize on every opportunity to elevate home across the site and external marketing channel.
- Coordinate process and communication to align category merchants, marketing, creative and product operations teams in order to increase Home sales and profitability potential through cross-category campaigns.
- Drive transparent 2-way communication to ensure that all teams are aligned on the strategy and execution plan for Home.
- Identify emerging trends and innovation and use this information to refine and improve on our Home cross category offering and site experience. Leverage Customer Insights to derive market share opportunities for the home business
- Know the business; what to maintain, emerging trends and opportunities to grow.
- Identify opportunities to build and automate effective dashboards and reports. Influence decisions through application of financial and site data. This includes assessment of sales forecasts, customer journey and conversion metrics, profitability goals, growth and new business opportunities.
- Provide analytics-based recommendations on wireframes, click streams and site content placement priorities for cross-category and seasonal campaigns to drive full funnel traffic and conversion that meets established business goals.
- Ensure optimal customer experience through assortment governance and coordination – provide campaign guidelines for product curation and vet product lists submitted by category teams to ensure campaign cohesiveness, pricing strategy and sales objectives are met.
- Drive traffic and funnel conversion through effective cross-category customer journeys and clickstreams, search and navigation, content placements, product curation, cross sell and personalization relevancy. Drive strategic pivots during campaigns to meet campaign goals and lead in the competitive landscape.
- Assess our planning process objectively and support the broader team in finding the most efficient ways of working, recommending ways to improve on an ongoing basis.
- Train and develop site team members and cross-functional teams through knowledge sharing and collaborative development of processes and analytics
- Adapts to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in Retail Buying, Site Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Merchandise Planning, eCommerce Operations & Analytics or related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a consumer facing e-commerce environment.
- Experience leveraging consumer insights and marketshare analysis
- Adobe Analytics or similar analytics program
Experience with internal search and SEO optimization