Site Merchandising Operations Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1632866
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home. We are looking for an exceptional Site Merchandising Operations Specialist to operationalize and optimize the flow of communication and deliverables for all home programming initiatives. Development and optimization of process will be critical and partnership building essential to the success of this role. Your ultimate goal will be to build and execute a communication strategy that ensures that all partners hit deliverables at a quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily level for the total Home Vertical on Walmart.com. The end result will be that all teams are 100% informed and ready to action on the Home key initiatives and priorities.
- Documents, maintains and optimizes the overall programming calendar process and communication workflow for the Home Site Merchandising & Curation organization.
- Communicates Home calendar project progress across the organization by developing communication materials & process documentation that enable partners to stay informed and stay on track.
- Enhances the productivity of the Home Site Merchandising & Curation team by identifying opportunities and needs for new processes & workflows; and communicating recommended action plans to Senior Managers and Director.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for identification and coordination of dependencies with other teams across the organization and supporting functions to ensure timeliness of deliverables and process optimization.
- Be able to understand high level merchandising objectives and identify common threads that help pull together a cohesive story presentation for our customer.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Proficient in MS-PowerPoint and comfortable building presentations to tell a clear story
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two (2) years of process and/or project management, creative production or related business experience.
- Key required skills: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Knowledge of process management/improvement, Lean Thinking, Six Sigma methodologies preferred and history of improving processes
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience leading a cross functional team.
- Adobe Photoshop or graphic design program experience
- Able to work autonomously with minimal support
- Strong communication and negotiations skills (influencer)