Training Program Lead
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1627457
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group (WMG, www.walmartmedia.com), the fast-growing advertising technology division of the world’s largest omni-channel retailer, is seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial energy who has a passion for customer experience and for helping people learn.
The right candidate would have experience in program/project coordination, instructional design and the ability to leverage multimedia to develop training material.
- Partner closely with SME’s to effectively assess and evaluate learning needs which will allow you to provide viable solutions to close the gap or design and develop interactive courses.
- Instructional design of fun, learner-centric training solutions that are flexible, adaptable and keeps the audience engaged while transferring skill/knowledge, and driving sustained behavior change.
- Collaborates with any coordination requirements to support the training or onboarding program, including booking training rooms, scheduling participants, coordinating catering.
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders, communicating updates and program information on a regular basis and determine the most effective training strategy and interventions to support the WMG training needs.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of the onboarding and training initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the programs.
- Collaborate effectively with other supporting organizations such as Recruiting, Facilities and IT/AV to ensure all training provides a professional and seamless user experience for the audience.
- Develop a training curriculum which aligns to the various phases in the learning journey of our WMG divisions and even key functions.
- Content creation across variety of mediums: learning platforms, wikis, decks, and infographics
- Coordinate, training schedules, 1:1 training and at scale (lectures, townhalls, webinars)
- Bachelor’s degree with no concentration limit in Learning Design, Education or another related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of instructional design and training program development
- Extraordinary presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in training or program coordination and management
- Strong initiative: Ability to get things done quickly in a rapidly evolving company
- Must possess a combination of expertise in Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe CS and PowerPoint skills, with demonstrated work samples showing complex eLearning course development
- Excellent consultancy skills, with ability to cut through the fog to identify the requester's needs and address them
About: Walmart Media Group works with brands to influence real shoppers at scale across the entire purchase funnel, delivering highly relevant content that enhances the Walmart shopping experience and drives measurable, omni-channel results. Simply put, we help brands to reach over 100 million U.S. shoppers a month with messages that influence 95% of American consumers measuring both physical and digital results.