Women's Fashion Editorial & Content Associate
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Fashion
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1621886
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground.
<ABOUT THE ROLE>
A multi-dimensional support role within the Fashion Editorial Department for a specified area of the business. With a focus on the connectivity of fashion messaging between onsite fashion landing and category pages, email marketing, social media and cross-category site exposure. Work closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of Marketing, Site Operations, Creative and Category teams to deliver engaging, relevant and trend right content.
<WHAT YOU’LL DO>
- Own and manage a smaller subcategory of business within your manager’s vertical inclusive of all content planning from inception through live site.
- Support manager to concept and create “best in class” editorial content.
- Support manager with content briefs and creative reviews (i.e. site pages, emails, social media posts, gift guides, special projects, etc.…).
- Monitor site page content, linking and corresponding product arrays to ensure flawless execution.
- Create shot lists & work with sample team to ensure timely delivery for photo shoots.
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis & compile competitive swipe to stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Conduct quarterly and seasonal hind sighting of content performance
- Archive editorial and email content–weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Manage communication & relationships with cross-functional digital stakeholders (studio, category teams, project managers, design/copy, marketing, site merchandising).
- Liaise with cross-functional Omni partners on store-shared campaigns, press previews, cross-category hubs and special projects.
- Support editorial manager in trend forecasting analysis & presentations
- Storyboarding key fashion, photography and market trends.
<WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE (QUALIFICATION)>
The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills as well as having a strong fashion point of view.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a fashion editorial, content creation and/or social media role.
- Experience in digital content planning/editorial calendars.
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities with a can-do attitude.
- As successful candidate will be a self-starter, problem solver, solution driven, self-sufficient and takes initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and build a career you’re proud of.
Unlimited roles and opportunities for growth