- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1616039
What you'll do at
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking an experienced Program Manager focusing on driving Creative Workflow, leading Tools & Internal Solutions to be built, & Operational and Analytics initiatives. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight
- Develops program/project/release plans and timelines (usually involving multiple tracks), monitors execution progress and drives resolution to possible scope/time trade-offs
- Manages portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, creative alignment, integration vendors such as, content providers) for successful program launch.
- Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies with win/win outcomes
- Establish and maintain clear chains of accountability for program team.
- Conduct training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers
- Experience interfacing and communicating with executive, business and technical Stakeholders
- Negotiate program delivery timelines with stakeholders
- Ensures ongoing communication of progress against project/program objectives to various forums
Minimum Qualifications -
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering - At least 2 years as a producer/project manager.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems program management.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to drive multiple programs and collaborate effectively with external and internal partners.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceCloud, SalesCloud, Knowledgebase, & Communities.
- Overall responsibility for guiding the project to successful completion.
- Be primary liasison with System Integrator Engagement Manager and Project Manager, while representing WalMart’s interests.
- Escalate and resolve issues as suitable. Manage and coordinate timely access to WalMart resources.