Facilities Maintenance Coordinator W-S 2nd
- Location EDGERTON, KS
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1611785
What you'll do at
Maintenance Coordinator Position
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
This is a position for a skilled maintenance person with a broad background across trades. It will require someone who has (at minimum) an intermediate understanding of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and general facility maintenance and repairs (this is representative of the knowledge acquired through 3-5 years of direct experience). The right candidate will be the point person for overall maintenance operations for a growing facility. The right person will have a passion for preventative and predictive maintenance, a high level of organization and the ability to be a mentor and help others grow with them.
- Maintains efficient and proper operation of automated and non-automated powered conveyance systems, warehouse equipment and fixtures, powered industrial trucks (forklifts, man-lifts, etc.) by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and hydraulic systems; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications
- Troubleshoot problems by observation and various diagnostic methodologies;
- Use of testing equipment such as multi-meters, feeler gauges, precision measuring equipment, thermal scanners, etc.
- In scope repair of warehouse equipment and fixtures using hand and power tools.
- Adjusts machine controls, devices and instruments using hand and power tools
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Can read, understand, and develop technical instructions, schematics, diagrams, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Has or can obtain OSHA 30 certification within six months of employment.
- Intermediate computer proficiency-capable of operating basic PM software and online checklists
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- The ability to stand, walk, stoop, climb, etc. for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 60lbs up to 3 times per hour
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand regulations and codes
- Equipment Maintenance, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Safe working practices, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Flexibility, Supervision, Ability to mentor others