Marketplace & partner services is one of the fastest growing and dynamic businesses for Walmart.com. Online customers rely on us for a wide assortment of products. In cooperation with many partners we can deliver an even broader array of goods on our site, resulting in increased shopper satisfaction. Delighting our online customers definitely makes our day! Our e-commerce experts are continuously seeking new ways to deliver on our promise through new partner offerings and product growth.
The ideal candidate is able to think “big picture” to proactively identify strategic direction but also be willing to roll up their sleeves to create strategic frameworks and processes while directly supporting Partner Services teams in planning and decision making. You are attentive to detail, a thoughtful leader with a deep understanding of marketing, communications, thriving in a change-driven organizational, while sharing & creating best practices.
- Define, develop, distribute, update, and create repeatable processes & tools for ongoing & new communications about overall programs, policies, & products for the various stakeholder groups, targeting both internal & external partners
- Build framework for cross functional teams to launch & communicate out new programs, polices, products, and initiatives to partners in various channels. Create structure and processes for teams to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Quickly adjust product & marketing content to address partner experience & engagement
- Develop and execute initiatives to increase program adoption
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop compelling communications strategies, with an emphasis on program, policy & product launches
- Develop impactful content, including writing blog posts, newsletters, webinars, and presentations
- Maintain a content calendar to keep internal teams informed of content submission guidelines, best practices, & escalations workflow
- Provide strategic support and consulting for key Marketplace priorities - through stakeholder partnership and proactive recommendations.
- Breakdown complex marketing /comms problems into key components, identify areas of opportunity, and recommend practical solutions and steps toward driving results
- Gather & analyze data, information, opinion, and research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, advertiser/consumer trends, etc.) through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to make decisions on critical strategic issues
- Drive implementation of significant short- and long-term efforts contributing to the overall growth and profitability of Walmart
Create relationships with stakeholders through establishing trust, value, and dependability - with strong verbal, visual, and communication forms.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in project or program management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with very diverse technical and nontechnical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Firm sense of accountability & ownership in an environment that requires the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Experience in product marketing, partner programs, channel required
- Experience in marketing communications required
- Sales Force Marketing cloud experience required, and or any other marketing software experience required
- Experience successfully creating structure and setting processes for cross-functional teams
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience in Marketing, Media / Comms, Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop visual and impactful executive level presentations
- A curious nature coupled with the ability to execute.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Able to work autonomously with minimal support
- Ability to develop strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Strong communication and negotiations skills (influencer)
- Strong leadership skills & presence is required
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution