Talent Operations Coordinator
- Location BRONX, NY
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1578442
What you'll do at
Talent Operations Coordinator
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our Talent Operations team. The Talent Ops team provides HR Generalist support to the organization and this role is key to ensuring a brilliant employee experience. The Talent Operations Coordinator will work very closely with the HR team to provide first level HR generalist support.
HR Data Management:
- Enter employment data into HRIS system(s) for initial employee setup and any employment-related changes.
- Maintain data integrity through various system audits.
- Maintain accurate and consistent employee personnel files and other related HR files.
- Tracking attendance and administering the point system
- Notifying employees of their point’s status
- Informing BPs when employees have violated the attendance policy
- Support all aspects of PTO process.
- Partner with HR Manager on administration of FMLA/ LOA/ STD/ LTD
- Assists team with developing and implementing people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments
- Assist employees with performing functions within their self-service accounts, i.e. password resets
- Answer general employee questions regarding employee concerns.
General Administrative Support:
- Process Verification of Employment requests.
- Administer and track Unemployment claims.
- Handle and/or direct employee inquiries regarding various company policies.
- Assist with special HR projects as assigned and provide general support to HR Manager and team.
- Conduct onboarding for all new hires
- Assist Talent Experience team with events, perks and associate recognition programs
- Maintain and update building communication channels and board with relevant current events and postings
- Assist Talent Acquisition in maintaining data for promotions, lateral moves, and department transfers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work in the evenings
- Previous experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
- Knowledge and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, EEOC, pre-employment drug testing