Business Manager – Perishables (Grocery)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Everyday Living
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1576453
What you'll do at
About the role:
The Perishables Business Manager will take a true omni-channel approach to managing the site content for Online Grocery; you will be responsible for the digital life of perishable items from stores listed on grocery.walmart.com and walmart.com. This position reports to the Vice President, General Manager of eCommerce Grocery and manages a large team of Category Specialists and Site Merchandising Specialists..
The Perishables Business Manager will:
- Define the standards for how photography, titles, descriptions and other content should appear based on historical data, testing, and industry knowledge.
- Define the cross-company procedures for getting and maintaining content, working closely with the Online Grocery site merchandising team and the store merchants.
- Coach and lead a high-performing team.
- Optimize search for perishable items.
- 6+ years of work experience with a strong foundation in retail or eCommerce
- Proven success in team management
- Experience building scalable processes and working in complex organizations
- Ability to find scrappy ways to achieve results
- Strong sense of ownership
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.