Senior Business Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1561431
What you'll do at
About Walmart Media Group
Want to change the face of digital advertising? Want to re-imagine how we enable the connection between brands and shoppers at unprecedented scale? We are rethinking digital advertising here at Walmart and are looking for some phenomenal people to help make this happen. Join us!
At Walmart, our mission is "to save people money so they can live better.” As primary stewards of our brand, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with more than 150 million households who shop with us. Did you know that 8 out of 10 people shop at Walmart every year? This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that's poised to have big impact. Anchored by the world's largest retail audience database, we help brands perfect point-of-purchase advertising, delivering media performance coupled with best-in-class targeting and reporting.
About the Role
The Business Operations organization at the Walmart Media Group (WMG) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, operations and engineering.
The Sr. Manager of Business Operations will:
- rhythm process in alignment with all other functions to develop vision, mission, goals, objectives and key results (OKRs), etc.
- Develop and track key KPIs across the team to track strategic goals, milestones and accomplishments.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with leadership audiences.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Create opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem on topics such as developing business models, organizational design and cross-functional initiatives to drive long term business sustainability.
- Support key strategic initiatives including:
- Provide project management by building calendars, determining key milestones, risks and dependencies
- Provide updates and guidance to management
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+years relevant work experience in Finance, Management Consulting or Biz Ops
- Analytical and strong quantitative skills
- Proven experience leading and managing large cross-functional projects and teams
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional follow through, and be strong in process management
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills