Manager, Order Operations
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1560387
What you'll do at
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing!
About the Job
The Manager of Order Operations is responsible for monitoring Jet / Walmart eCommerce order flow and ensuring a great customer experience through on-time fulfillment, proactive customer communications and optimization of operational responses to customer contacts. Your ultimate goal is to lead and develop a team of Order Operations analysts.
What You’ll be working on
- Master all Jet /Walmart eCommerce Order Operations: Take ownership of order flow and the services behind the operations.
- Technical Expertise: Create ticketing workflows, training materials, high-level analytical reporting, and data visualization along with creative/effective customer communications.
- Contribute to Team Excellence: Become part of a fast-paced and tenacious team of Analysts that manage cross-functional operations across three different geographical locations.
- Manage Diverse Driven Analysts: Continually challenge and empower a team of fast-paced Analysts and change the scope of their roles as they grow.
- Nothing is set in stone, job-related responsibilities and duties may change as business need changes.
What you will need to do this job
- Ability and willingness to travel - this role supports three different geographical locations and face time with the teams is critical to our success
- Knowledge and ability to Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects while gaining buy-in from cross-functional groups to timely completion.
- Communication skills to effectively articulate results of analyses to ensure alignment of priorities and responsibilities with cross-functional and external business partners.
- Confidence to perform complex, multi-variable analysis of order flow using Excel, SQL, and Python.
- Leadership and Coaching skills to build teams that are motivated, engaged and can grow to gain more experience in analysts.
What we are looking for in a great candidate
- Customer centered
- Good judgment
- Execution and results oriented
- Planning, improvement and iteration conscious
- Knows how to influence and commutate
- Amazing ethical disposition
- Passion for leading people
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in eCommerce, retail operations, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in SQL, Python, or Looker.
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate tenaciously
- MBA or advanced degree
- Process oriented mindset, lean or project management certification
- Experience with data analytics, defining and building metrics