Assortment Partnerships Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1559579
What you'll do at
Assortment Partnerships Manager
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
We are looking for an Assortment Partnerships Manager to partner with brands, retailers & content creators to build exclusive Home Furnishing assortment & experiences for Hayneedle.com. We are looking for a self-motivated storyteller, able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment. The ideal candidate will possess a mix of
This role will report to the Director of Digital Merchandising and will be based in San Bruno, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Create exciting assortments that drive engagement with the Hayneedle brand by defining themes, campaigns, and experiences that are continuously reinvented.
- Concept & execute game-changing collaborations. You'll own the vision and will influence your cross functional partners in creative services, site merchandising, graphic design, copywriting, marketing & category management in bringing your vision to life.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Operations and Merchandising to define and manage the roadmap and bring new themes to life. Ensure alignment in vision and execution to ensure brand integrity is supported through all touchpoints.
- Establish guidelines and standards to create consistent brand standards across all consumer touchpoints. Seamlessly integrate new launches, product, events, and partners into the brand experience.
- Develop customized dashboards and reports to identify engagement trends
- Evaluate trends and KPI's and leverage these insights to inform decisions for future collaborations
- Drive continuous improvement of acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing or Product Development
- Proven track record of partnering with brands to build exciting, unique assortments
- Proven collaborator with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive knowledge of assortment partnerships with a “finger on the pulse” of the industry
- Intellectually curious with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands