Human Resources Summer Internship (Gardner, KS)
- Location EDGERTON, KS
- Department Other
- Team Internship
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1554603
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun and strategic Human Resources Intern to join the Talent Operations team at our Fulfillment Center in Gardner, KS. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition and recommend bold, never-thought-of-before ways to solve the toughest business problems. A big part of your day-to-day will involve learning to coach and consult managers on how to build an unparalleled culture and truly bring our core values of Trust, Transparency and Fairness to life. You’ll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, talent development, work force planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management. At Jet, we’re going light on policies and heavy on leadership. This internship is a great opportunity to learn the world of Human Resources within a start-up and ecommerce atmosphere.
This summer internship will begin in May 2019 and conclude in August 2019 (specific dates are flexible). Full-time opportunities are available.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Talent Team in the areas of talent management, employee development, performance management, change management, hiring and employee relations
- Assist with various Talent Operations projects
- Provide organizational and administrative support for the Talent Team
- In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead change at lightning speed… our growth is relentless
- A brilliant student currently working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another related field OR a recent graduate from a four year program that graduated with a related degree
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in college
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impressive people skills
- Creative and resourceful
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This is a paid internship ($19.50/hour) that also offers college credit
At this time, this FC does not offer relocation or housing expenses
Benefits & Perks
Exceptional Work Environment. Casual Dress. Learning & Development Opportunities. Just for fun Networking & Events.
The best internship experience you could ever dream of!