- Location BRONX, NY
- Department Operations
- Team Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1554331
What you'll do at
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional operations management skills. To be successful in this role, you need to have strong analytical skills, be data-driven, operations-minded, with a passion for meeting our commitments to the customer. Our environment is fast paced, expects high standards and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with and leading cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards.
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools.
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Process Managers to balance labor.
- Leading and developing a team of Jet associates.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of FC experience.
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Jet’s m peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical, math, data analysis, listening & communication skills.
- APICS certification.
- Ability to show Inventory & Quality improvement in a continually improving environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools.