Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home. As a Site Merchandising Specialist - Home, you will work with a variety of partners to help create a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies and execution. You will be responsible for optimizing the site experience for category pages, assisting with page builds and reporting and analytics. A successful candidate will have passion for product and merchandising with strengths in organization and business process. You will need to execute business solutions in a fast paced, multi-dimensional environment, collaborating with Site merchandising team members and cross-functional business leaders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and the ability to apply site merchandising best practices to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion.
- Executes the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of private brands while providing results insights leveraging customer based analytics.
- Execute page and shelf builds based on category business goals
- Encourages an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a best in class site experience.
- Ensure SEO value is maximized by using best practices and proper implementation of clear-text, alt-text, SEO copy blocks, canonical URLs and re-directs.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in consumer-focused environment
- Ability to “be the customer” in order to improve site experiences