Ad Traffic Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1538445
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is seeking a full time Ad Traffic Manager to join our growing ad operations team. This newly constructed team needs an experienced, publisher, programmatic, and social campaign traffic manager who will define, drive and own the trafficking process on Fortune 100 company ad campaigns.
Your primary objective is to work cooperatively with campaign management and creative services to ensure the flawless and timely launch of native ad campaigns on Walmart.com, WMG network sites by our outsourced traffic department.
- Take ownership for the flawless setup of ad campaign trafficking of multi-million dollar portfolio’s.
- Oversee the offshore trafficking team on your book of accounts.
- Maintain daily contact with trafficking team members to monitor and drive execution within set SLAs.
- Be proactive to improve the ad trafficking process reducing errors and increasing productivity.
- Collaborate with campaign management, sales, creative services, and management on all aspects of campaigns – setup, audiences, targeting, avail forecasts, and process improvement!
- Maintain training documentation for new ad products and revised processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and have demonstrated to be the trafficking wizard you are.
- Google Ad Manager – DFP, Audiences, forecasting, troubleshooting (2+ years)
- 3rd party pixel management - IAS / Double Verify / Moat
- You take ownership and are responsible for everything you do.
Preferred Qualifications (3-5 "nice to haves") :
- Facebook Ads trafficking know how.
- Programmatic DSP (Appnexus) trafficking knowledge.
- Have worked with and oversaw an outsourced trafficking team.
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of java script, html, and css.
- Have the “will do” attitude.
- In a constant mindset to improve process