Sr. Payments Financial Analyst - Marketplace
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1535742
What you'll do at
This role will be a key member of the Marketplace Partner Services team with a focus on the development of payment analytics for:
- tracking P&L at the program level as well as for specific campaigns and programs
- performance tracking and signal generation to drive differentiated services
- fraud detection
- metrics generation to ensure compliance with key mandates and drive operational excellence.
You will interact with several retail business and technology teams as well as work closely
with Finance and Accounting to ensure our payments platform is vertically integrated while remaining
open and scalable.
Key success criteria:
- self motivated
- driving ownership and accountability
- "system" thinker
- strong customer advocate
- uses data and analysis to drive decisions
- fosters trust
- values team dynamics and inputs
- commitment driven
- bias for action
- BS in Finance and a minor in or a degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years industry experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting
customer facing enterprise financial systems.
- Solid understanding of technology and ability to work well with technology teams.
- Ability to develop clear, prioritized and actionable requirements
- Previous experience working in agile environments and solid understanding of agile principles.
- Advanced understanding of SQL and working with large datasets
- High proficiency with Excel based data analysis
- Direct experience with payments and/or transaction processing.
- Programming experience (Python, Java, ...)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, [re]prioritize quickly and deliver concrete results.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct value stream analysis and optimize the whole
- Project or product management experience