Business Manager, Exception Management, Partner Acquisition
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1496759
What you'll do at
The Business Manager, Exception Management, Partner Acquisition is responsible for developing and executing the strategy relating to exception management including building the alarms and notification systems relating to the Partner Acquisition funnel and its health. This will include working with multiple cross functional teams and managing an off-shore team of agents. The Exception Management team will directly influence the cycle time of the Partner Acquisition team to achieve the goals of growing the number of partners and assortment on Walmart.com.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate, lead and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across multiple teams and managing an offshore team. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
- Develop strategy and execute on alarms and notifications system
- Team lead in working with multiple cross functional teams to build out Exception Management flows
- Manage and execute on fallout in stages of Partner Acquisition funnel
- Manage offshore team of agents for Exception Management
- Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze data and generate insights for team.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 5-7 years of operational or support experience, preferably in e-commerce & Marketplace environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills across multiple cross-functional teams
- Solid business judgment, ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-changing environment
- May include occasional domestic & international travel
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate managing offshore team
- CRM experience preferably in Salesforce
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Performs well in a team environment with competing priorities, multiple projects
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Proactive – always looking for ways to improve