Acquisition Specialist - International
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1491460
What you'll do at
The Acquisition Specialist II, International, Partner Acquisition is responsible for contributing to the growth with Marketplace partners across Walmart.com through the international seller base. This position is responsible for cold calling prospective partners, communicating the value of joining Walmart.com while updating Salesforce with partner data and managing their partner acquisition pipeline. By working closely with teams across the organization, this role will directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow assortment and the partner base.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong judgement and adaptability. This role requires working internally with retail categories as well as externally with the partner base. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
- Contributes to growth for partner acquisition across Marketplace partners for Walmart.com through international seller base.
- Works with additional partner acquisition associates to bring on relevant and priority assortment through the Marketplace.
- Executes by reaching out to prospective sellers via cold calling potential partners and manages a sales funnel from prospect to contract closure.
- Maintains good working relationships with clients and contacts.
- Builds and maintains good cross functional relationships within the company to develop Marketplace partner base.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2-3 years of sales and/or business development in a fast growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and/ or experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to close deals, manage a sales funnel and meet/exceed quota
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Online ecommerce and/or Marketplace experience
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Fluency in second language