Acquisition Specialist II
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1486514
What you'll do at
The Partner Acquisition Specialist II role is responsible for driving Marketplace partner growth on Walmart.com. This quota carrying role will develop and secure new business relationships by communicating the value of selling on Walmart.com at scale through lead generation, outbound email campaigns and cold calling of prospective partners.
As a member of the Marketplace acquisition team, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable wearing lots of hats, thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong judgement, curiosity and adaptability. The Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with various business teams including category management on acquisition strategy and directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow the assortment we offer our customers and the partners selling on our platform.
- Develop and manage a high volume of prospective partnerships with priority, in-demand brands and assortment through cold calling, email outreach
- Work with category partners to identify trends, assortment gaps and other business related product requests to shape Marketplace acquisition pipeline and achieve organizational goals.
- Manage a high volume sales funnel from prospect to contract closure, while maintaining the quality and integrity of our seller community.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2-3 years of inside sales experience in a fast growth environment
- BA/BS degree
- Motivated with sense of urgency to meet and exceed aggressive sales goals
- Knowledge and/ or experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to close deals, manage a sales funnel and meet/exceed quota
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Online eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience.
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Specialty knowledge in a retail vertical (example Fashion, Home, etc.)