Associate Manager, Partner Acquisition, Strategic Accounts
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1486469
What you'll do at
The Associate Manager, Partner Acquisition, Strategic Accounts is responsible for contributing to the growth for Marketplace across Walmart.com. This position is responsible for working with strategic partners to bring on priority assortment as well as cold calling prospective partners, communicating the value of joining Walmart.com while updating Salesforce with partner data and managing their partner acquisition pipeline. By working closely with teams across the organization, this role will directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow assortment.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across retail categories. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
- Contributes to growth for partner acquisition across Marketplace partners for Walmart.com.
- Work with additional partner acquisition associates to bring on strategic partners and assortment to retail categories and high growth expansion needs.
- Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze and scope market data and generate insights to grow and scale acquisition of strategic partners.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2-4 years of sales and/or business development in a fast growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to close deals and meet/exceed sales quota
- Knowledge and/ or experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- May includes occasional travel to industry conferences
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Online eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Specialty knowledge in a retail vertical (example Fashion, Home, etc.)