Product Manager - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1471990
What you'll do at
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Responsible for the creation, prioritization, and implementation of functional specs, technical requirements and business justification for product development
- Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical matters throughout the product life cycle
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Lead the development roadmap for technical products by leveraging Object Oriented Programming and micro service model concepts to build scalable product which can integrate with internal and external systems
- Partner with engineers across software development life cycle and perform beta testing before launch and deployment of new products
- Lead design and implementation of Walmart Advertising API and drive advertiser adoption
- Lead the analytics team and data scientists to build end to end machine learning pipelines, including model training, to predict various events such as probability to click
- Build campaign dashboard using visualization tools like Tableau and DOMO to enable operations and campaign management team take data driven decisions and optimize performance
- Conduct A/B testing for product launches by using statistical models for hypothesis testing
- Use big data tools like Hadoop, Teradata, and HIVE to identify, analyze, and leverage the search pattern of online customers and build features for sponsored ads products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- Five years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
- Experience in the ad tech or advertising industry
- Demonstrates a high level of Product empathy for consumers of the Product.
- Experience in building digital products, with proficiency in creating precise and crisp specs/PRDs for the development team.
- Adept at building products using the Agile mode of Product development.