Senior QA Engineer, Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1465412
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is in search of a Sr.QA Engineer who will define a process to test, verify, and validate advertising on Walmart properties and ensure that it aligns with anticipated expectations and behaviors - delivering the best user experience for partners, consumers, as well as clients.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and execute test plans manually & via automation across all solutions with advertising solutions.
- Creating a new process to document issues using a bug-tracking system and communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team.
- Improving and expanding testing infrastructure and working with a cross functional team to revamp our release process.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including Design and Product Management to make
- Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by clients & advertisers.
- 4+ years experience testing advertising solutions across desktop, mobile apps like iOS and Android native apps.
- 2+ years experience developing test scaffolding and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert working in scripting languages – Python (preferable), Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with API testing, security testing, and performance testing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams.
- Attention to detail and quality in all aspects.
- Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias.
- Previous experience testing advertisements and ad effectiveness.
- Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail.