Talent Operations Coordinator- 2nd Shift
- Location EDGERTON, KS
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1464343
What you'll do at
Talent Operations Coordinator
This TOC will be responsible for providing HR support for our second shift team with a regular work schedule of Monday – Friday, 3pm – 12am.
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live bold and bring their unique qualities to the table.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat!
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest and boldest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our Talent Operations team. The Talent Ops team provides HR Generalist support to the organization and this role is key to ensuring a brilliant employee experience. The Talent Operations Coordinator will work very closely with the HR team to provide first level HR generalist support.
HR Data Management:
• Enter employment data into HRIS system(s) for initial employee setup and any employment-related changes.
• Maintain data integrity through various system audits.
• Assist employees with performing functions within their self-service accounts, i.e. password resets
• Maintain accurate and consistent employee personnel files and other related HR files.
• Tracking attendance and administering the point system
• Notifying employees of their point’s status
• Support all aspects of PTO process.
• Partner with HR Manager on administration of FMLA/ LOA/ STD/ LTD
• Assists team with reporting, tracking, and enrollment of eligible employees and their benefit deductions.
• Answer general employee questions regarding benefit plans and eligibility guidelines.
General Administrative Support:
• Process Verification of Employment requests.
• Administer and track Unemployment claims.
• Handle and/or direct employee inquiries regarding various company policies.
• Assist with special HR projects as assigned and provide general support to HR Manager and HRBPs.
• Conduct onboarding for all new hires
• Extract data from HRIS and/or compile data from other resources to prepare reports for HR Team and other departments.
• Assist Talent Experience team with events, perks and associate recognition programs
• Maintain and update building communication channels and board with relevant current events and postings
• Assist Talent Acquisition in maintaining data for promotions, lateral moves, and department transfers
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
o Past experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
o Knowledge and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, EEOC, pre-employment drug testing
o Bachelor's degree in HR, Supply Chain, Business or related field preferred