Human Resources Manager, Bare Necessities
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1459030
What you'll do at
This position is based at Bare Necessities HQ in Edison, NJ.
Do you want to be part of something special? This is that place.
At Bare Necessities, we’re part of the Walmart Family of Brands, which means we have access to the resources and scale of the Fortune 1, combined with the agility and innovation of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in history.
We’re seeking an HR Manager to be a part of changing the way the world shops and creating magical experiences for our customers. Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s branded and designer intimate apparel. We’ve cracked the code that transforms bra shopping from drag to delight. We get that the best bra goes beyond a number and a letter – it’s the one that makes you feel unstoppable. We know the perfect fit is more than support, it comes down to confidence.
As the HR Manager for Bare Necessities, you will be the site HR lead and will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. It’s your role to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support associates and the business. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention.
Are you ready?
What you’ll do:
- Be the site Human Resources (HR) lead and a core leadership team member of Bare Necessities, for both internal associates and external contacts
- Provide coaching and counsel to the Bare Necessities leadership team and associates – to help all associates reach their potential
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in day-to-day HR tasks, including:
- Associate onboarding and offboarding
- HR data and systems maintenance and management
- Payroll forecasting and headcount planning
- People Analytics reporting
- Benefits rollout and maintenance
- Leave administration and support
- Lead all associate relations investigations and resolutions and ensure consistent application of company policies and procedures
- Attract and recruit top talent into the organization
- Partner with leadership to implement talent management plans and drive workforce planning initiatives
- Facilitate the implementation of annual and ongoing performance management processes and initiatives.
- Support leaders as they put in place associate engagement plans, analyze survey data and employment trends and solicit associate feedback to drive action
- Work cross-functionally across broader Walmart eCommerce organization including Payroll, Benefits, Associate Relations, Compensation, Talent Architecture, and Global Business Services Teams
- Ensure consistent execution of the company's HR practices and policies, in compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans
- Act as an ambassador of Bare Necessities culture and consistently represent the core values of the company.
About you -- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish Speaking
- Experience working in a fulfillment center environment and supporting hourly associates
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Experience with SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level
- Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high-performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or related field OR 6 years’ experience in human resources or related field.