Member Services Specialist - Red-eye
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Member Services
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1441383
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet.com is a nationwide member service oriented e-commerce website. With over 1,000 employees in locations across the country, our member services team ensures incredible service – via phone, email and social media, every single day. Jet.com offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and member oriented environment.
We are looking for the best of the best for our rapidly growing Member Services department. If you are a person who has the skills to provide the best customer service possible, over multiple channels, then we may have the right job for you!
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service through multiple channels (Phone, Email, Chat, and Social Media).
- Expected to contribute to the awesome team environment so your peers and you are motivated to perform at the highest potential.
- Required to speak to and communicate with our members to resolve customer service questions and concerns.
- Maintain reasonable, consistent, and predictable attendance.
- You have a positive, happy attitude that makes you want to serve our customers every day.
- You believe in helping resolve customer's problems on the first contact.
- You want to grow and have the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- You have the ability to adapt to change and perform well under pressure.
- You're smart, honest and a great communicator.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment.
- You have excellent spoken and written English AND great listening skills.
- You want to be part of a company that values your effort and opinion.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools.
We Ask For
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in a Customer Service role
- Fast and accurate typing – at least 40 words/minute
- Strong problem solving skills – you're resourceful and will know our product so well that you really understand how to resolve any customer issue
- Willing to be flexible with your working hours (we'll be running a 24-hour support service across multiple U.S. time zones).
- Weekend availability
- Experience using multiple interfaces during an interaction