Senior Operations Analyst - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1431580
What you'll do at
The analyst’s primary objective is to drive the entire workflow for our self-service customers which include:
- Providing technical sales support to many advertisers and customers
- Providing training and guidance to those who are utilizing our platform for the first time.
- Creating documentation and helping to troubleshoot ad campaigns when issues arise for advertisers.
- Optimize campaigns and monitor them daily to ensure there are no performance issues and we generate high return on advertising spend.
- Assisting with trafficking ad campaigns and help with designing or providing recommendations to the client.
- Experience with third-party ad-serving systems: Doubleclick, Mediaplex, DG MediaMind, Atlas. Experience with rich media solutions: Doubleclick RM, Mediaplex RM, DG MediaMind, Pointroll, Flashtalking, etc.
The Analyst will work as part of a larger pod or sub-team and be willing to take on a number of role with the focus of driving advertiser or customer satisfaction.
- Experience in 4+ years of Ad Operations, Ads Engineering, or Marketing / Media Buying.
- Own the process of ad traffic optimization using proprietary tools, providing support for the Sales and Account Management team, and conducting deep client analysis focusing on growth.
- Leverage data using SQL to quickly troubleshoot any issues that arise and impact the performance of the campaign for advertisers.
- Provide technical support for all involved in the campaign whether internally or externally, including engineering.
- Prioritize effectively and determine which initiatives to deliver first based on quantitative reasoning and rationale.
- Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau or any dashboarding tools like Tableau, Thoughtspot, or Domo.
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Ability to work in a hack culture, producing immediate and real-time results on critical tasks that require focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, Economics.
- Great communication & presentation skills.