Strategic Program Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1423665
What you'll do at
About the Position
We have an incredibly challenging and unique problem to solve here at Walmart eCommerce, unparalleled in scale at any other company: How do we allow customers to effortlessly buy what they need both in stores and online? Our Strategic Management Office is working on the Top Walmart US Initiative, creating the strategy on how to easily move assortment across all of our channels and perfect the supplier experience. We’re at the heart of tackling integration of the largest network of physical stores to getting online. We need you, a Strategic Program Manager, to work across engineering and product groups in eCommerce, Stores, Merchandising, Analytics, and Supply Chain to bring revolutionary market solutions to our omni-channel business. Our team has regular exposure to Executive Leadership within both Stores and eCommerce, given the critical priority of our products and programs.
Who are You
- Results Driven: You are a hyper coordinated technical program manager with extensive experience in building and leading programs across teams in varying geographical locations
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: You’re able to create stability within chaos, without much direction
- Strong Communicator: You have great executive presence and are able to summarize complex problems for leadership to easily digest
- Thoughtful: You can quickly read a room and understand the varying opinions from stakeholders across levels
- Data Obsessed: You ask the right questions to dig into the details and make data-centric decisions
- Customer Centric: You are able to zoom out and think about problems using the lens of a customer
- Performance Based: You have a reputation of getting stuff done, period. People give you responsibility because they trust that you’ll drive tasks to completion.
- Technically Fluent: You easily understand deeply technical system and process flows and are able to simplify complex technical concepts.
- 5+ years in Project Management, Engineering, Product Management, Consulting, or Business Analytics; MBA or MS Preferred
- Proven track record of leading top priority programs with a high level of complexity
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering, product, and business stakeholders
- Developed and implemented business and product strategies
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Executives; excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills