Senior Manager. Media Partnerships
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1421203
What you'll do at
The Senior Manager of Media Partnerships owns the effective, scalable execution of advertising programs inside the Walmart Media Group.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s digital advertising solutions platform for our brand partners. Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales across the entire digital media landscape. The Walmart Media Group marketing team is a B2B team supporting everything from event management to advertising pre-sales material and internal education and advocacy.
If you're maniacal about building great relationships with brands, creative solutions to advertising problems, and enjoy being a part of a team where you’ll have opportunity to not only develop the strategy but own the execution of that strategy you’ll be a great fit!
Ideal candidate will have a deep passion for digital advertising and ecommerce, exceptional ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-evolving, matrixed environment, and relishes having ad revenue accountability. The position requires the candidate to be customer centric, able to juggle competing priorities, and comfortable working with a wide cross section of teams and individuals at various levels within a large corporate organization.
- Owns ad revenue target for specific categories
- Develops and executes GTM (go-to-market strategy) to deliver ad revenue targets in partnership with Walmart’s third party sales agency and category buyers.
- Manages the relationship with Walmart category buyers for specific vertical(s)
- Manages the development and execution of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Able to think analytically using data to inform business strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skillful at driving cross-functional collaboration through effective persuasion and influence.
- Manage partner needs and requests in a timely, fast-paced environment
- Able to creatively problem solve, garnering support across an omni-channel business
- Experience operating at all levels within a corporate environment ranging from C-Level executives to new college graduates.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advertising, digital marketing, strategic partnerships, business development, or related field
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications or related field
Bonus Points if you have:
- 3 years managing cross-functional teams
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- 3 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.