Business Operations Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1419402
What you'll do at
Want to change the face of digital advertising? Want to re-imagine how we enable the connection between brands and shoppers at unprecedented scale? We are rethinking digital advertising here at Walmart and are looking for some phenomenal people to help make this happen. Join us!
At Walmart, our mission is "to save people money so they can live better.” As primary stewards of our brand, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with more than 150 million households who shop with us. Did you know that 8 out of 10 people shop at Walmart every year? This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that's poised to have big impact. Anchored by the world's largest retail audience database, we help brands perfect point-of-purchase advertising, delivering media performance coupled with best-in-class targeting and reporting.
The Business Operations organization at the Walmart Media Group (WMG) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, operations and engineering.
The Business Operations specialist will:
- Support key strategic initiatives including:
- Provide project management by building calendars, determining key milestones, risks and dependencies
- Provide updates and guidance to management
- Help define roles and responsibilities
- Support overall leadership operating cadence:
- Setting and sending out agendas for leadership meetings and offsites
- Work with the team to set goals KPIs and work to ensure that we are executing against our goals and hitting KPIs
- Support VP officers at WMG with limited administrative tasks such as calendar management, travel scheduling and expense management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in Finance, Management Consulting or Biz Ops
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, Visio and Power Point) with an intermediate or better skill set
- Analytical and strong quantitative skills
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional follow through, and be strong in process management
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills