Senior Director of Product, Search
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team Search
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1417754
What you'll do at
About the Role
Are you an online shopper? Are you an avid researcher who is passionate about words and relevance? If so, the Search team is looking to hire a Senior Director of Product Management who is passionate about delivering great customer experiences that scale to billions of queries for millions of products across Walmart sites and mobile apps.
The Senior Director of Product, Search will drive product strategy and execution from inception through delivery. You will interact regularly with senior executives and lead a team of talented product managers to deliver on business and customer goals.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap for Search, which includes the systems that process billions of queries. Leverage competitive intelligence and internal data to uncover new opportunities and turn them into insights that align with company goals.
- Ensure business and customer experience strategies are evaluated through business cases, translated into product roadmaps and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems are setup to scale.
- Developing a high performing team. Build a culture that fosters end-to-end ownership, efficient operating reviews, data driven decision-making, strong cross-functional partnerships and willingness to take controlled risks to achieve results.
- Actively manage key business stakeholders: product reviews, performance reporting, strategy sessions, prioritization based on impact/effort, partner to support their vertical growth, articulate solutions and remove roadblocks for the team.
- 10+ years of product management experience with deep knowledge of e-commerce. MBA is a plus.
- Experience driving product vision and roadmaps with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions that deliver measurable results at scale.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to structure problems for analysis, query data, and understand root cause.
- Experience working with data scientists and sophisticated optimization models.
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer.
@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.