Sales Operations Analyst - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1416447
What you'll do at
At Walmart, we enable the connection between brands and consumers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the customers who shop with us online each month. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. In addition to our leading eCOM platform which enables point-of-purchase advertising opportunities, we utilize the world’s largest retail database to build media efficiencies and drive aligned business goals with best-in-class targeting and reporting. Growth for our advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
The Walmart Media Group at Walmart Global eCommerce is looking for an Sales Operation Analyst who can support activities for our Sales teams, help our business leaders better understand our business, product efficacy, and take ownership of billing and payment process for advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will be
- Self-motivated and detail oriented, and thrive working within a complex process environment that is not fully mature while being able to positively manage situations of a dynamic nature
- Exceptional follow through, and be administratively strong in process management
- Focused on continuous improvement, identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process; and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Be a great team player and collaborator
- Able to data manage including auditing and resolving data integrity issues
- Knowledge of advertising, media, adtech, and marketing are ideal but not required.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 1-2 years operational (Sales Ops, Biz Ops or Finance)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Can operate in complex environments
- Has strong communication/interpersonal skills and is able to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.