Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant, Home
- Location EMERYVILLE AND SAN BRUNO CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1407054
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Art.com is joining the Walmart family of Brands and we are looking for an Office Manager to provide executive level administrative and operational support for the Art.com Emeryville site, as well as other members of the Retail Home leadership team across multiple locations. This person will also be a key partner for internal communications and event management.
To properly support the team, this role will alternate between the Emeryville and San Bruno locations depending on business needs.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Organize and coordinate office administration and operations to ensure team works effectively and efficiently.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings across multiple busy calendars
- Coordinate and facilitate with IT department on office equipment
- Assist with distribution of company internal communication
- Coordinate lunches, meeting set up and company events
- Organize, plan, and coordinate internal site events and initiatives that build culture.
- Arrange business travel
- Reconcile and maintain expense reports
- Take on special projects as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
- A fast and an effective multi-tasker, with good industry knowledge and an ability to manage a high-volume workload.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Requires a minimum 7 years of administrative experience with prior experience providing administrative support to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong skill set required in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience arranging travel required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail and accuracy and very strong follow through on all deliverables
- Candidates must be able to multi-task and adapt well to changing priorities
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business