Finance Analyst, Jet Grocery
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Finance & Accounting
- Team Finance & Accounting
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1406386
What you'll do at
About the Job
- Finance Analyst, Jet Grocery reports to the Finance Senior Manager, Jet Grocery.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be a trusted adviser and finance business partner. Contribute to the financial planning and forecasting process in collaboration with the functional areas and leadership of the business.
- Support the monthly forecast process by working with business unit owners to model and estimate financial results in coordination with Jet’s strategy pillars – understand and quantify cost drivers, trends, risks and opportunities.
- Own the accuracy of financial reporting and underlying data. Contribute updates to Jet’s data infrastructure to reflect changes in business procedures.
- Prepare, analyze and summarize full monthly P&L statements for use by internal and external leadership team and to support ongoing forecasting.
- Own weekly business review which serves to keep the business on track and hold leadership to account to deliver.
- Perform deep-dive analytics on expense line items and business activities to find opportunities for efficiencies and savings and lead cost saving initiatives, in collaboration with the business.
- The individual who will be successful in this role is a bright, highly analytical professional who has a passion and focus on financial reporting with the ability to convert raw data into financial analysis.
- 2-4 years of practical finance and analysis experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with extensive analytical, financial forecasting experience. Prior budgeting/forecasting experience a plus.
- Experience using SQL and/or BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.