Partnership Specialist, Marketplace - Automotive
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Enthusiast and Professional
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1405655
What you'll do at
Partnership Specialists, Marketplace
Marketplace is one of Walmart.com’s fastest growing and dynamic businesses committed to constantly meeting the assortment needs of customers. The Automotive Parts & Accessories team is looking for an individual who can collaborate, and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, learn and use the latest tools and technology – and above all else, think every day about how best service the needs of our partnerships.
The Partnership Specialists, Marketplace will be responsible with supporting all Marketplace Partnerships financial and operational goals, the measuring of key performance metrics, and building strong internal and external relationships to drive marketplace growth in the Automotive Parts & Accessories Category. Additional responsibilities will also include optimization of assortment to enhance the Walmart.com shopping experience.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance, and technical teams.
Ideal candidates will possess general project management experience and should also understand how to use technology to assist in driving future enhancements and requirements for the technology platform.
- This is an ideal role for a candidate who loves partner management and is interested in driving significant financial growth.
- Own and drive Strategic Automotive Partnerships with an annual GMV plan
- Co-Create Joint Annual Business Plans (JBPs) by aligning financial targets with partnerships, identifying assortment needs, and securing marketing placements
- Continuously monitor seller performance. Provide internal performance reporting and host regular external partner meeting to effectively communicate Seller performance and pivots
- Partner with category management and site merchandising to understand assortment needs
- Collaborate with technology product and marketing teams to ensure visibility of Marketplace items
- Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous online retail or ecommerce experience a plus
- Automotive enthusiast or Industry knowledge is desired