Office Service Team Member
- Location SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team General Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1399412
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an office services / facilities team, aiming to build and maintain and environment that houses the happiest people in the world. You will have the opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing start-ups on the landscape today, while helping to shape and create an unparalleled workplace culture.
- Maintain a clean and fully functioning office environment
- Maintain a pleasant and helpful demeanor at all times while responding to employee needs
- Receive employee requests and handle appropriately (and in a timely manner) via work orders, through manager, with building personnel, etc. Ensure necessary follow through and communication, as needed.
- Clean and reorganize furniture and supplies in all conference and huddle rooms, workstation areas, pantries, etc.
- Replenish pantries and supply areas as needed throughout the day; inform manager when inventory is low and needs to be ordered
- Remove trash and replenish with fresh bags as needed throughout the day
- Receive incoming packages and mail; sort and deliver to appropriate Jet employees
- Set-up for meetings and events
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks day by day
- 1-3 years of professional experience in facilities or office services
- Collaborative; team player
- Immersive attitude; passionate about doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities at any given time
- Results focused and driven; able to complete tasks quickly and with a high level of ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Trustworthy; strong business integrity
- Ability to handle sensitive material as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to push carts, carry or move heavy boxes, build and make minor repairs to furniture and other equipment
- Reliable; ability to be at work consistently and on-time