Manager – Display & Paid Social Marketing (Walmart)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1399067
What you'll do at
- Oversees, manages and optimizes large-scale display & paid social media marketing initiatives
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Provides data driven insights and recommendations with investment strategists for category marketing approval
- Sets and oversees display & paid social budget
- Establish & evangelize best practices across display & paid social media marketing
- Oversee quality assurance process and provide technical support where appropriate
- Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with performance paid social, programmatic display, ad servers, rich media and dynamic creative vendors required
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Understanding of current attribution models and methodologies
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Superb troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.