Manager – Display & Paid Social Marketing (Walmart)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1399067
What you'll do at
Manager, Display Marketing Platform Strategy
The Display Marketing team owns the platform strategy and execution for display advertising for Walmart.com and Walmart. We partner with the category marketing leaders to build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer's needs and shopping missions by category. We're charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
As Manager, Display Marketing Platform Strategy, you will help to develop and execute the campaigns across our display partners. You will work together with the Display investment strategy team to deliver a highly curated, targeted advertising experience to Walmart shoppers. You will be in a unique, hybrid marketing role, liaising heavily with many cross-functional partners to bring your vision to life and to ultimately increase awareness, adoption, and retention for Walmart shoppers. You will support many of the key tools and technical capabilities necessary for running the display marketing program
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized growth marketer who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop documentation, decks, training material, and ensure ongoing maintenance of workflow procedures.
- Establish & evangelize best practices across display performance marketing
- Support delivery and optimization of display marketing efforts
- Oversee quality assurance process and provide technical support where appropriate
- Develop campaign-specific recommendations for media, data and creative partners including video, native and banner ads
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in programmatic advertising, advertising technology or marketing technology
- Experience with paid social, programmatic display, ad servers, rich media and dynamic creative vendors required
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Understanding of current attribution models and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Basic SQL Proficiency
- Superb troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong technical knowledge is a plus (experience in Python or other similar scripting languages would be very beneficial in this role)
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.