Business Operations Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1398277
What you'll do at
About the Role
In this role, you will:
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within the organization to generate proper levels of awareness and adoption of the team’s objectives and goals
- Support senior executives and category teams throughout the item life cycle
- Manage a small to medium number of associates that will be responsible for item life cycle related activities
- Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Drive escalation of issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the issue until its resolution
- Manage the continuous improvement of process, tools and people by building a feedback loop with the right stakeholders
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for item lifecycle related activities and tools
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Four years of experience in related area
- You have a passion for and keen understanding of data quality and digital item management.
- You are detail oriented and collaborative with outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- You can drive feature definition across product/technical teams with clarity and conviction
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You have deep customer empathy, and champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- You are intellectually curious, technically savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
- 5-7+ years of experience in e-commerce, operations and/or analytics.
- Prior experience managing small to large teams
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughput in the item lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike.
- Prior eCommerce experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.