Analyst, Partner Operations
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1391841
What you'll do at
The Analyst, Partner Operations is responsible for establishing, onboarding, and maintaining relationships with our merchants/sellers to grow and curate our marketplace platform and strategy. Your goal is to provide an excellent merchant experience from the point of entry (application submission) to the end state of getting the merchant live and running on site.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Partner Support and Resolution: Provides communication and technical support to both internal and external partners by answering questions and providing solutions to lower complexity issues; coordinates with cross-functional teams as necessary; Tracks and manages tickets to ensure timely and agreed upon resolutions; promptly escalates unresolved tickets.
- Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Performs analysis of partner operations to track performance, identify inefficiencies and inform product and tools roadmap; Collaborates to provide input to improving partner operations and related tools and systems; Analyzes trends to identify root cause of common, lower complexity issues.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Learn everything there is to know about Jet.com partner operations and how they affect the partner experience
- Continually challenge yourself to learn more and grow the scope of your role
- Own and optimize operational and service reporting
- Create, write specifications, and deploy new processes
- Lead by example, contribute to our values and adhere to our high standard of performance
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for operations, teamwork and leadership. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Proficient understanding of operations
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fun, creative, team-oriented personality
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years’ experience in operational or technical setting
- Strong technical understanding and ability to learn a highly technical role quickly
- Valid experience in SQL, Python, Looker
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proven track record of innovation and tenacity
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.