Senior Manager, Employer Brand & Associate Experience
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1391303
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Your mission: Help create the world’s awesome-est work experience.
As the Employer Brand Senior Manager, you’ll apply your deep knowledge of user-centered design to craft meaningful experiences that deeply empathize with our associates throughout their journey. You’ll partner with teams across the organization like Store Operations, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, marketing, pooling their collective creativity to deliver experiences that delight our associates and move the needle in helping our 2.3 million people reach their fullest potential.
- Amplify our associate value proposition: Turn concepts into behavior change, using our associate value proposition (AVP) to build connections, consistency and brand stories around key pillars: well-being, diversity, opportunity, innovation and purpose.
- Build brand ambassadors: Build and implement a scalable and consistent design language that can be used across teams, strengthening our brand and amplifying what makes working here special.
- Design branded experiences: Keeping a tight connection with associates and their needs, design and optimize exceptional and differentiating experiences and campaigns that make their day-to-day better.
- Influence and innovate: Strategically lead a team of creatives so they feel inspired and empowered to take risks, making an impact across office locations and segments. This is your chance to innovate in the “HR” space like no one has done before.
- Partner with the People Experience team, our HR centers of excellence, corporate communications, marketing and other business divisions to strategize and lead design of our People campaigns—across Walmart’s family of brands and locations.
- Lead the development of compelling brand experiences aligned to the Walmart AVP, internationally and across our eCommerce family of brands.
- Be deeply familiar with design best practices, marketing, drip and engagement campaign strategy, content and social plays, and measuring for success.
- Partner with our product leads to be the brand and marketing voice around channel strategy, event planning, content planning, thought leadership, and engagement campaigns.
- Oversee a cross-functional team of creative design, production, video, and copy/content partners to develop, manage, and amplify the enterprise employer brand.
- Drive collaboration with Walmart’s marketing team to ensure that talent programs align with our external marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals.
- Be a strategic partner to our People Experience team on associate branding pieces and channel strategy.
- Drive program support with agency partners for both one-off and long-term products.
Does this sound like you?
You’re a risk taker. A dreamer. A marketer and story-teller at heart. You have big ideas and can implement them with a positive attitude. You have a passion for creating new strategies and inspiring others to believe in them. Most importantly, leading a team at the Fortune One—and one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world——sounds like a challenge you could sink your teeth into.
- Lead teams by example and help inspire others.
- Have the ability to bring impactful concepts to life with design and story.
- Can build end-to-end campaigns and syndicate with senior management.
- Have a deep understanding of branding and campaign planning and tools to engage and activate people.
- Have strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Are passionate about thinking of employees as customers making sure they have unique and positive experience.
- You are jazzed about working with talent in ways that haven’t been considered before.
- BFA or BA majoring in visual communication, art direction, marketing, or related field
- 6-7 years of total work experience (including internships)
- Minimum 4 years of branding, design, or employer branding experience